The Superlite Shelter range is an ideal entry level aluminium shelter for individuals and companies .
- Our superlite shelters are constructed from 0.6 mm gauge box section aluminium
- Unique roof strut system for superior stability
- Heavy duty quick release pull pin joints
- 5 position, fully adjustable height settings
- Fully welded foot plate
- All frame work assembled with machine nut and bolt for ease of maintenance
- Manufactured from 230g denier polyester, rubber coated internally for rain protection
- Fully waterproof
- All seams tape sealed
- Manufactured from 180g polyester
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day, when zipped together it also ensures a water tight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look
- Shelter sides have three windows panels with a blind on the inside which can be rolled up and down as well as one door panel
Colours & Sizes
The Superlite Shelters are available in 3 sizes and 5 different colour combinations
Our Superlite Shelters are covered by a 12 month manufacturers warranty and a comprehensive list of spare parts are kept in stock ready to ship should you need them. Terms and conditions apply.