The ProTex 2 shelter is our middle grade shelter.
It offers a strong yet light weight 40mm hexagonal frame. Ideal for more than occasional use.
- Constructed from hexagonal aluminium with a diameter 40mm x 1.3mm
- Heavy duty quick release pull pin joints
- 5 position, fully adjustable height settings
- 110mm x 110mm Fully welded zinc plated steel foot plate
- All frame work assembled with machine nut and bolt for ease of maintenance
- Manufactured from 380g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof
- Double stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
- All seams tape sealed
- Manufactured from the same 380g per Sq metre high quality coated mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof.
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day, when zipped together it also ensures a water tight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look.
- 1.5m x 1.5m, 2m x 2m, 3m x 3m and 4.5m x 3m shelter sides have one solid panel, two window panels with a blind on the inside which can be rolled up and down as well as one door panel.
- The 6m x 3m has two window panels with blinds, two door panels, and two solid panels.
- All the sides are interchangable to suit the conditions of the day.
Heavy duty anchor kit, consisting:
- 360mm x 12mm steel marquee pegs
- Specially designed, cam adjusted 30mm straps
- Heavy duty wheeled carry bag
Colours & Sizes
The Protex 2 Shelters are available in 7 sizes and 11 different colour combinations
The Protex 2 Shelter is covered by a 12 month manufacturers warranty as well as a 24 month framework warranty. A comprehensive list of spare parts are kept in stock ready to ship should you need them. Terms and conditions apply.