Based on our ProTex2 shelter the Compact Shelter is a convenient and highly portable Instant Shelter that packs down smaller than anything before and can be readily stored in the boot of a small car.
revolutionary compact shelter
Drawing from years of industry knowledge and expertise Surf & Turf Instant Shelters have developed the revolutionary Compact shelter. Based on our popular ProTex2 grade of shelters the Compact Shelter is a convenient and highly portable Instant Shelter that packs down smaller than anything before and can be readily stored in the boot of a small car.
The Compact Shelter is Ideal for marketing companies sending staff into town centre locations, emergency services needing every inch of space in their response or scene of crime vehicles, traders and exhibitors who use small vehicles or are limited on storage space and charity workers needing a space saving alternative to a regular shelter.
The Compact Shelter offers the ideal solution to companies and individuals with limited transport space and with a packed down size of just 102cm x 32cm 32cm, the Compact Shelter is the smallest shelter on the market today!
- Constructed from hexagonal aluminium with a diameter 40mm x 1.3mm
- Heavy duty quick release pull pin joints
- 5 position, fully adjustable height settings
- 110mm x 110mm Fully welded zinc plated steel foot plate
- All frame work assembled with machine nut and bolt for ease of maintenance
- Manufactured from 380g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof
- Double stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
- All seams tape sealed
- Manufactured from the same 380g per Sq metre high quality coated mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure fully waterproof.
- Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
- Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day, when zipped together it also ensures a water tight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look.
- Shelter sides have one solid panel, two window panels with a blind on the inside which can be rolled up and down as well as one door panel.
- All the sides are interchangable to suit the conditions of the day.
Colours & Sizes
The Protex Compact Shelter is available in 5 sizes and 11 different colour combinations
The Protex Compact Shelter is covered by a 12 month manufacturers warranty as well as a 24 month framework warranty. A comprehensive list of spare parts are kept in stock ready to ship should you need them. Terms and conditions apply.